QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ISO 9001:2015
The objective of FRIJNS’s in-house QA/QC department and our associated third parties, is to implement international standard codes alongside all project requirements and specifications. The quality assurance program complies international code and adhere to all standards of the engineering, manufacturing and construction.
To realize our vision and mission we shall exert effort to achieve the following:
- To have a close working relationship with all our clients/customers on all aspects of engineering, quality and service to expedite the contract;
- To be aware of the latest technological aspects related to our scope of works and to continually evaluate this technology and its potential impact on manufacturing capability and company quality requirements;
- To continually strive to satisfy the requirements of our clients & customers by completing the projects in compliance with their specifications, contract and quality requirements;
- Gaining the confidence and trust of our supervising bodies, employees, stakeholders, customers, and the public through strict adherence to all applicable laws, regulations, best practices, international standard for quality management system ISO 9001:2015;
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Management System through periodic monitoring and review of its performance and suitability; and
- Communicating our Policy to all our employees, stakeholders, partners, customers, interested parties and the public.
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) System ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 14001:2018
FRIJNS’s Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy and Management System is commitment to:
- prevent injuries, illnesses, and damage to property and the environment, by adopting a ‘zero accidents’ philosophy through continuous improvement work practices.
- Provide quality environmental, safety and health services to the Employer by developing a cost effective, site sensitive, environmental safety and health program.
- Constantly strive to strengthen and improve the workforce ability to achieve safe work performance throughout the Project duration.
- Promote and enhance, across the board, the employee and management involvement and ownership of the total Safety Program.
- Institute and maintain a fire prevention program and provide the appropriate fire protection system and training at all locations.
- Provide a safe working environment and safe passage throughout the work areas for the workforce, visitors and the public at all times.
- Provide a monitoring service related to munitions clearance activities and institute an ongoing mine awareness program.
- Identify risk and impacts for the activities taking place on the company premises and projects.
- Comply with health, safety and environmental laws and regulations regarding our activities and employees.
- Create a proactive HSE culture through awareness, training and motivation, to achieve continual improvement in HSE objectives & goals.